That looks so fun! I agree...watching from the window would have been my favorite part, too!
I love to go sledding. I wish we had a little bit of snow to do it in. It looks like they had a great time. What a fun dad.
We love sledding, and with 4-wheelers it makes it that much more fun!!!! Cute pics! :) Happy New Year!!!! :)
What a perfect compromize!
Looks like more fun than regular sledding. You don't have to walk up any hills.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That looks so fun! I agree...watching from the window would have been my favorite part, too!
I love to go sledding. I wish we had a little bit of snow to do it in. It looks like they had a great time. What a fun dad.
We love sledding, and with 4-wheelers it makes it that much more fun!!!! Cute pics! :) Happy New Year!!!! :)
What a perfect compromize!
Looks like more fun than regular sledding. You don't have to walk up any hills.
Post a Comment