This year for our anniversary Scott and I went down to Marysville for a little four wheeling. It was so much fun! This time of year is such a beautiful time to spend outdoors in the mountains! All the colors! It was breath taking! Maysville has a history of mining and it took Scott and I back to our honeymoon when we went to Vial,CO and the mining museums we saw.
Mining shaft
Top of the world
Paiute Trail
Our cabin
The last thirteen years have been an amazing ride! Love you Scott!
5 comments:
Congratulations on your anniversary! It sounds like you had a great trip. I would love to be in the mountains right now with all of the changing leaves. I'm sure it was beautiful. I'm glad you guys always go and do something for your anniversary. I bet it is so good for you.
Congrats on your anniversary! How fun to go riding without kids. I'm glad you could get away.
Happy Anniversary! Me and the girls loved our special time together too!
Happy Anniversary! Looks like fun. Where exactly is Marysville again?
I think it is great that you have the opportunity to get away and keep the flame alive. Happy Anniversary!
It looked like a great place to go.
Post a Comment