Friday night was the girls dance recital/Christmas party. It was so much fun to see the girls dance. They each did such a great job. Santa was there and the girls got a big kick out of recoganizing him as our neighbor! Too funny! It was a fun night!

Breanna dancing to Santa's coming to town.

Jessica was so cute she just tapped her foot the whole time. Forgot to look at the teacher to see the next step.

Ashlyn dancing to jingle bells


5 comments:
What fun pictures. That's great that they recognized good old saint nick! I didn't realize that they were all taking dance. I loved dancing. It was always so much fun. I hope they enjoy it as well.
O.K. how did I miss all of your other posts. Either you just put them up or I am really not with it. Your Halloween festivities looked like so much fun as well. Fall is always so much fun, carving pumpkins, etc. It sure looks like Jessica was getting into her dance class. With Grandma Ann it must be in the blood.
Awesome! It sounds like the dance concert was fun and a big success. I loved the pictures. Jessica loves to dance so much around the house. she must have gotten a case of the shys.
I just caught up with all your other post. For some reason I wasn't getting them until now. I loved the halloween and dance pictures. How fun! Was that Ashlin in the wierd person mask? What is that? They are cute with Santa. Funny that they recognized him.
How fun! Love the pics! I really miss Shanlee dancing! Enjoy it, because they grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment