As a way to celebrate not only my graduation but also 15 crazy years together (anniversary was the 11Th),we decided to take a quick trip with the family down to Zions. Neither Scott or I have been there sense we where kids. It was fun to show the girls this amazing place.
I have to say that I think October is a much better time to go to Zions then any of the summer months. We where able to hike all with out the heat! :)
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I have never been to Zion's. What a great place to take your kids. So glad you have been able to have these fun family trips.
That's georgous! I'm glad you were able to do something fun for your anniversary and graduation. What fun pictures.
October is a great time to be down south. It is part of the reason I love living in Vegas. What a great way to celebrate your anniversary and graduation. Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment