Monday, July 9, 2012

Hawaii

Looking back on our trip to Hawaii I'm still amazed that I was able to go.  The whole trip felt so surreal. It was an amazing trip.  Hawaii is defiantly is a paradise here on earth.  We did all that we could. From the Polynesian Cultural Center, kayaking, snorkeling, sight seeing and of course as much of the beach and swimming as we could get.  I can't say that I have a favorite part it was all so wonderful. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to go and hope that I'm as fortunate in the future to be able to return.    Here are just a few pictures to show you what it was like.View from our balcony in Oahu


Pearl Harbor

The girls


On the road to Hana
(On my birthday... BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!)

 
Sea turtle at North Shore

Hanauma Bay Oahu



View from Maui
The whole gang

2 comments:

Monica said...

Manda, what great pictures!! They look like post cards.

What a neat vacation and birthday!!! I'm glad you were able to go.

Amy and Mike said...

I don't know why I haven't seen these new posts yet. It looks like you had such a wonderful time in Hawaii. I'm so happy that you were able to experience that as a family.