Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Taser anyone??

Scott was hand picked to go to a class to become a taser instructor. During the class he volunteered, Yes volunteered to be tased. He was only one of three out of a class of 30 that was willing to let them demonstrate on them. Here is a clip of it. (He is the second one.)

8 comments:

Tawn said...

WOW!!!! I have to say that he is much more brave then what I would ever be!!! he-he! And yes, I loved the baseball scene in "Twilight" and I also loved it when they were in the woods and she said "vampire!" Such a great movie! :)

Mom in Orem said...

Seeing is believing. I am absolutely sure I don't want to ever be tasered.

You are either very brave or very crazy!

Love you Scott!

Amy and Mike said...

Scott, you are CRAZY!!!! I don't think I would ever volunteer to be tazed. I guess if you have to do it to others you might as well know what it feels like. Pretty brave!

Team Schiele said...

YEOWWWW! It hurt just watching. I am so glad we have the video proof!

Monica said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe you did that. It looks painful. Yeah I'll be good.

Marnie said...

You must be Crazy! How many people can say they volunteered to be tazed? I am sure not many because they would have to be crazy!

Angie said...

he is either nuts or brave! not sure which one :)

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Hey, don't forget to send me your address! :)