Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The wind is awake, pretty leave, pretty leaves, Heed not what he says, he deceives, he deceives;



Today, during my morning crossing the wind was blowing pretty hard. There is a big tree right where I cross and every time a gust of wind came up tons of leaves would blow around my head. I loved it! It was so beautiful seeing all the yellow leaves in the air coming down like rain. I wanted to dance.
I think the weather was very fitting for today. Change is in the air. It seams like everywhere I go you could feel the excitement of election day. You can't help but get excited as we are about to find out who are next president will be!
I hope you all voted.

3 comments:

Tawn said...

I did Vote!! I actually voted early! It was the weirdest thing, cause after I voted, I got really emotional! As I was walking out to my car, I just busted out bawling! I cryed almost the whole way home! Happy tears, and I guess some scared tears! ......I was thinking of my kids and there future! And all I want more than anything in this world is for my kids to grow up in a pieceful-loving world!

Amy and Mike said...

I love your new background and that was a very timely and true post. It does feel like change is in the air.

Mom in Orem said...

You are becoming a poet! Your words rolled off your pen in wonderful cascades of thought.

Change is in the air. It seems the circles I run in, it is spoken of everywhere I go. Your friend Tawn's comment speaks well of what many or us are feeling.