Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jack O' Lanterns



Breanna has been asking me all month to carve pumpkins. I told her that we would the Monday before Halloween. So last night we careved Jack o lanterns. We had a great time! The girls both did thier own with just a little help from mom and dad.

We are so excited for Halloween!

4 comments:

Tawn said...

Love the pics! I really love the one of all of you! SO CUTE! We still need to carve ours! Stay tuned for pics! :) your girls are all little dollies! I am also so excited for Halloween! Such a fun Holiday! :)

Team Schiele said...

Love the family photo! We didnt carve any this year and now I am jelous! Who knows what will happen next year? :)

Amy and Mike said...

Those pumpkins look great girls. Have fun trick or treating.

Marnie said...

Did you get a new camera? I thought your digital was broken. Great pictures. Ashlyn and Breanna did a great job.