Monday, October 13, 2008

12 years and counting...

Then.....




This past Saturday Scott and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary.
I can't believe how fast time goes by! Scott and I were laughing at the idea that 12 years before our marriage Scott was eight and I was seven.
We celebrated by going away to Park City for the night. It was so nice to be able to spend some much needed alone time together. We had a great time.

Marriage has been an amazing ride! I love being married. I love having someone with me in life's up and downs. Scott is a great man and I feel truly blessed to have been lucky enough to have married him.

Now....


(Well sort of. This pictures is like two years old and not really very good. What can I say? Scott and I suck, we never get any pictures together.)

7 comments:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Happy Anniversary! Were you a child bride? I swear you were like 12 in those pictures. How fun to see them though. :)

Angie said...

You had to of been 12, your only like 24 now, right? Happy Anniversary!

Marnie said...

Happy Anniversary. Already 12 years. I swear it can't be that long ago!

Mom in Orem said...

12 wonderful years! You two are good for each other!

Happy Anniversary!

Amy and Mike said...

Congratulations!!! Your pictures were fun to look at. I'm glad you guys were able to get away for a bit. I bet that was really nice. Here's to the next 12!

Monica said...

Happy Late Anniversary! Wow 12 years already. You two still look great.

Tawn said...

That is so awesome! 12 years! WOW! Time goes by so fast, I really enjoyed seeing your wedding pics! Very NICE! :) And I'm with you, I love being married!!!! We are both very lucky to have wonderful Hubbies! :) And adorable kids!!!