Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What's In A Decade?

Ten Years ago my life changed forever. Into the world came a 6lb 6oz, 19" beautiful baby girl! Instantly I had become a mother. I remmeber how surreal that felt, one moment I was just Manda, next I was mom. I felt overwhelmed as I watched my little angel. How could I take care of something as precious as her?? I loved her instantly.
Ashlyn has been such a wonderful daughter. I can't believe that ten years has flown by so quickly. When I look back and think of her as the newborn in my arm, and the joy that she has caused sense. I can't imagine my life with out her. I look forward to continuing to watching her grow and know that it will go by way to quickly. I will cherish every minute.

Happy 10th birthday sweet hart!

7 comments:

Tawn said...

That is just crazy that she is 10 already! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ASHLYN! I love all the cute pics of her! Before you now it, she will be off to college! Kids grow up too darn fast!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn! Wow Ten! I can't believe how fast it went. I still think of her as a little kid, but she's growing up.

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn. I hope your birthday was great. Have a wonderful year!

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday, Ashlyn! We just adore you! Mandalyn, that slide show was so awesome. You'll have to teach me how to do that. I especially loved the one of Ashlyn and Breanna hugging in front of a canyon...so precious!

Mom in Orem said...

Can't wait till tomorrow when I get to come and help with Ashlyn's birthday party.

Happy Birthday Ashlyn!!!

Amy and Mike said...

Happy Birthday to Ashlyn. I hope that she had a great one. Tell her hello and that we love her.

Team Schiele said...

Happy 10! Whoo hoo! I am so proud of who you are becoming. Love you so much! -M

You are the cutest 10 year old I know! -B