Tuesday, September 23, 2008

curtains


I have been looking for curtains for Bre's and Jess's room probably for over a year. I was not able to find either the style I liked or the color I wanted. I finally decided to have them made for me. Adrienne (Marnie's friend) did them for me and I am so excited. They are just what I wanted. I pick them up Friday and I can't wait to hang them up. Adrienne sent me a picture of them finished. Aren't they wonderful!

On a side note. I had a wonderful compliment today. A couple of boys I cross, asked me how old I was. Before I said anything the oldest of the group said she is 16. I said yup 16! They believed it! made my day! :) I know they are young but it still made me feel good.

6 comments:

Pinky Lovejoy-Coogan said...

Cute curtains! How fun to find exactly what you were looking for! :)

Oh, to be 16 again!!!

Tawn said...

DARLING CURTAINS! So how is it being 16 again? That is so funny, and I would of loved it too! :)

Marnie said...

I wish I could pass for 16! All of my school kids think I am ancient!

Amy and Mike said...

The kids in our primary class told me that I looked like I was 40. So... I must look REALLY old. Mike

Team Schiele said...

Wait, I thought you were 16! Love you!

Mom in Orem said...

I am coming over to see those curtains. the picture of them makes me all excited!

Myndie's right isn't she? You are still 16 aren't you?