We have lost every game this session, and tide one! It's bean a bummer session this year.:(
At school I have a sub because my teacher had a baby she had a girl, she named her baby Mia. She's brining her baby on Friday. by by for now!
BY:
Ashlyn
4 comments:
Ashlyn,
It sure has been fun watching you play. You might have lost every game but one put you sure but your heart into it!
I love you!
Mom
Hey, soccer is so fun. Skylar's team has lost both of her games also, but she is still having a good time. I hope you enjoy it while it lasts.
Be good for your sub! And dont wory about soccer. I think you get a trophy for best at not winning if you loose all your games.
You are the best soccer player in my book win or loose.
Being a substitute is hard work so help her out a lot.
Post a Comment