So Ashlyn's soccer season is over. Her last game was Saturday. They did not win any games this year. But her team sure gave there all! It has been really fun watching Ashlyn. I have been really impressed with how gracefully she lost. Even though I know she would have preferred to win at least one she remembered that the point was to be having fun. And she did!
We'll get them next year Ashlyn!!
Isn't she the most beautiful soccer player ever!
4 comments:
I played soccer for eight years and was on many a team that didn't win a single game. But other years, we went undefeated, so it could all turn around for her! At least she looks cute and is having fun, right? :)
Good for you Ashlyn. You are a good team player and we are proud of you. Sounds like you had a lot of fun.
That is awesome, and you are so right, it's all about having fun, she is a winner for trying! Shanlee used to play soccer, and I LOVED TO GO AND WATCH HER GAMES! So much fun, I wished she would of stuck with it, but she went into gymnastics:) I can't wait to get Landon into soccer! Ashlyn is a doll, I can see both you and your Husband in her:)
It is over all too soon. I only got to go to two games.
Ashlyn you did a good job. I will never forget watching you run and run and run and run and run what seemed like forever and you never stopped once.
Post a Comment