Scott took the girls to go skiing for the first time on Friday. The girls loved it. When they got home I asked how it was and they both said "Awesome!".
What a fun trip. The first time I went skiing was in middle school. I am definitely not an avid skier but I think it is fun. It was fun going with Mike. We're about on the same level except that he is more adventurous than I am.
4 comments:
Oh, I am so glad that they had a good time. How did painting and potty training go?
How FUN! Your girls are SO CUTE! I used to love to ski, I haven't been in years! My younger days are gone! LOL!
What a fun trip. The first time I went skiing was in middle school. I am definitely not an avid skier but I think it is fun. It was fun going with Mike. We're about on the same level except that he is more adventurous than I am.
Wow Ashlyn and Breanna! I'm impressed. I've never even been skiing. How neat that you have the opportunity.
Post a Comment