We are on day six of potty training and I'm pleased to say that Jessica is doing great! I'm really proud of her and her effort. She went from being nervous and scared her first day to being sure and confident. So far today she has not even had one accident! I know that I still have a long road ahead but Jessica is well on her way to being a big girl! Yeah to no more Diapers!

"I'm a big kid now!"
5 comments:
YAY for Jessica! That is so awesome! You will LOVE not having to buy diapers anymore! It's great! I always heard horror stories on boys potty training, but thankfully Landon was EASY! I'm glad Jessica is doing so well! She's SO CUTE! :)
That's exciting. It sounds like she is doing a great job. What are some of the tactics that you use to potty train your kids?
Hurray! Do you think you could potty train Holland when it comes time!?!
I am so excited for you and Jessica. Your babby out of dipers!
That's awesome! Way to go Jessica and mom. I look forward to the day when I don't have to buy diapers. I've been doing it for 9 1/2 years now. I can't emagine what it will be like. Ahhhh the dream.
Post a Comment