Jessica too cool in mom's glasses!
Went to the zoo while we were there. It was a nice Zoo with lots to see and do.
The last night we were there we went to Rawhide. It is an old western town with shootouts and coach rides and pony rides. We watched a play about a gun shooter. It was allot of fun.
5 comments:
It looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad you were able to come see us on the way.
How fun! Looks like you stayed at a nice place with lots of fun stuff to do. It would be nice to go somewhere hot. I'm glad you all had a good time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Looks like so much fun! I am glad you guys enjoyed your trip.
Look like a great time! It's always so nice to get away for a bit! Cute pics! Your girls are all so cute! Looks like they are all little fishy's in the water like my little Landon:)
How fun. I'm glad you were able to go on a family vacation. I'm sure it was a lot of driving, but a good time.
Post a Comment