So I just found out that the new management at the golf course are bringing in all there own people and don't need anyone else to work there. UGH! That means I have to find a summer job. I really hate looking for work. I'm not really good at it. Plus it is so hard to find a job that will be as flexible as I need them to be. So I'm on the hunt for a flexible decent paying job. Any suggestions??
4 comments:
Gosh I honestly don't have any suggestions.....but wanted to wish you good luck:)
I wish food and housing, clothes and gas, toys and fun were FREE! Much success! I'm praying for you!
hey if you find one...let me know :)
Best of luck finding something, Mandalyn. UGH, so sorry you have to do that. I'll let you know if I hear of anything.
Post a Comment