Monday, May 18, 2009

Thank Heaven for Visiting Teachers!

Today I got a job. I will be working at Hobble Creek Nursing Home as a cook! I feel so blessed to have found something that will work for my family. With only nine more school days left, it couldn't have come at a more perfect time! I have been searching everyday for something to come along with no luck. Last Friday my visiting teachers came over and asked what I was going to do once I was done with crossing. I told them I didn't know but I was looking. Shes asked how many hours did I want and what did I need hourly? I told her and she said she new of a job, asked to use my phone and the next thing I new I was feeling out an application and then today was offered a potion! Was it chance that she came when she did and asked the questions she did? I think not!
I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and inspired visiting teachers.

3 comments:

Tawn said...

That is so AAWESOME! Good luck, keep us updated on how things go! :)

Monica said...

I'm a little late, but congratulations. God knew you needed these visiting teachers at this time in your life, so sent them to you. It may be just for this purpose. Maybe more.

Mom in Orem said...

Even though the job is turning into something much more than intended, I have no doubt it will continue to bless you life, AND I think the ones getting the most blessings are the people who hired you because they now have you!