Friday, May 22, 2009

Fruity Tuti

A couple of Ashlyn's art work project's from school were selected to be displayed at an Art exhibit at BYU. She made an African mask using fruit. I thought it was a very cleaver idea. Her Native American pottery made it in the exhibit as well. We were sure proud of her.






Well Done Ashlyn!

7 comments:

Team Schiele said...

Keep at it! Great job. Art is something you can do your entire life.

Deborah said...

Wow, Ashlyn...that is so cool. Mandalyn, I'm so happy that you found a job! When do you start? Can I help out with the kids? I'd love to...just let me know.

Marnie said...

Ashlyn Congratulations! You are awesome.

ScoundrelLV said...

You are a very talented artist, Ashlyn. That is so great.
Manda, congrats on the job. I hate looking for a job. Visiting Teaching is a great program.

Tawn said...

Awesome projects! :)

Monica said...

I love your mask Ashlyn! Good job

Mom in Orem said...

I was lucky enough to see Ashlyn's work in person and she made me a very proud Grandma!