I just wanted to give a big shout out to my husband who just got a promotion at work. He is now a Corporal!!! This is such exciting news for him. The competition was steep, and he had the least seniority so when he applied it was kind of a long shot. But he nailed it! We are soo proud of him! He is such a hard worker and really tries to do his best. Congratualtions honey!!
6 comments:
That is so AWESOME! :) I'm so happy for you ALL!
Congratulations Scott that is quite an accomplishment. We are really proud of you. Way to go.
Way to go Scott!!! Great job and good luck with the new position.
Way to go Scott! Your mother-in-law told all her brothers at lunch yesterday that you were trying for Lieutenant. Shows how much I know! Corporal Rich sound impressive!!!
You go Corpral! We are proud of you.
Congrats Scott. So Exciting!
Post a Comment