Sunday, June 21, 2009

Art City Day's

Reagan Academy was invited to be in this years Art City Day's Parade. My girls of course jumped at the opportunity to be apart of it. The plan was to take and drop off the girls and then Jess and I would go watch. However when I went to leave Reagan asked if I would stay and ride on the float to make sure the kids stayed seated. Of course I said yes. We had to wait a long time for the parade to start and by the time it actually did my girls were tired. So they sat there motionless most of the parade. Breanna even tried to sleep on my lap! I kept saying "Come on guys lets see some excitement! Remember your the attraction." But they never really got that. Oh well! They said they had fun!


Ashlyn received her hardware for her mouth. It looks like a retainer. You would never think someone would be so excited for somthing that will be annoying! I think she see's it as a sign that she is growing up. The frist few dyas were pretty hillarious as she tried to learn to talk. It was just like when she was little and could'nt say her R's and S's. (ME:Say your name Ashlyn. - Ashlyn:Awin Witch) Tee Hee!

First day with retainer

5 comments:

Monica said...

That's funny! Good opportunity even though they were tired though.

Ashlyn is growing up! Hopefully she will like her retainer a month from now.

Amy and Mike said...

It sounds like you had a fun day and I'm glad that Ashlyn is enjoying her "retainer". Hopefully she'll continue to like it and it won't be too much of a nuisance. We can't wait to see you.

Team Schiele said...

How fun! I am so glad you got to do that with your girls, even if they werent the life of the party.

Tawn said...

Such cute pics!!!! Sounds like lots of fun! ;)

Marnie said...

I didn't realize Ashlyn was getting a retainer. Wow, is she even old enough for that - j/k. Glad the girls had fun at the parade, even if they were tired!