
This summer I have spent quit a bit of time at work. I work in a care center in the kitchen. I think most people think that a care center would be a depressing place to work, but I have found it quite the opposite. We have quite the wild bunch. The other day I was cooking as usual when I heard a commotion out in the hall. When I looked out to see what was going on, I found a bunch of the residence dressed in pirate hates, bandanna's and crazy wigs with play guns in there hands. I was trying to figure out what they were doing when wham! I was nailed with a marshmallow! They were right in the middle of a marshmallow fight! I just had to join in and get them back! It was great fun!
4 comments:
I wana work there now! That is so cool.
How fun!
How funny! So glad to hear you are loving your job! :) So happy for you! Marshmellow fight sounds kinda fun! LOL!
Looks like good fun. You need to try and get a movie of the Michael Jackson fan dancing!
Post a Comment