Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Family Addition

I know I said that I was done with babies, but as life would have it seams that we will be welcoming another baby after all. After all my girls we are finally adding another male to the family. His name is Conner and he is cute and furry! Yes we have adopted a new puppy. He is a springer spaniel. We picked him up today and we are all in love! Please welcome our new member!




Conner

5 comments:

Tawn said...

GOOD GRIEF! What a CUTE doggy! Welcome Connor! I bet your girls are all SO EXCITED! We love dogs, we have 3, I know, we are NUTS! :)

Monica said...

HE'S SOOOO CUTE. hAVE FUN WITH YOUR NEW PUPPY!

Team Schiele said...

Brian says we cant have a dog, so we will have to come visit Conor!

Marnie said...

Okay, can I say ADORABLE! Please don't tell Skylar, she will be so jealous.

ScoundrelLV said...

He is adorable. It's nice to have a another male baby in the family. Congrats.