Saturday, August 22, 2009

Facebook...The Awe of It

The other day I was on my cousins, Brienne, facebook wall and Ashlyn says "mom, how come you don't have any of the Sharps(maiden name) on your FB?" I told her I didn't know them anymore. So just then I happened to check out Brienne's friends that had pulled up on her page. And there was Jeremy Jon Sharp! I could not believe it! Jeremy Jon is my cousin. I contacted Brienne and she said she had no idea that he was my cousin! Small world.
I felt that it was providence that just as Ashlyn was asking about the Sharps I would find one. And not any Sharp the only Sharp I would want to find! Jeremy Jon was a great friend and I loved him dearly.

Memory lane with Jeremy Jon:






By the way Jeremy John says Hi!

5 comments:

Team Schiele said...

That is sooo fun! I am glad you posted so many pictures.

The one with Marnie shocked me how much she looks like Kortnie.

And of course Jeremy said, hi, what else would he say. Happy memories. thanks!

Marnie said...

So cool. He just sent me an invite to be his friend and I was floored! I love the pictures.

Mom in Orem said...

The pictures bring back happy times. What a wonderful thing to be able to make contact and through Brienne. What a small world.

Monica said...

Where did you find those pictures! Do you have them all organized, or did you have to go through piles to find them. I would have had to go through piles. That's neat that you found him through Brienne. How dose she know him?

Tawn said...

That is awesome! And it really is a small world!