Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Joy School

Jessica started preschool yesterday. She is doing Joy school this year and is so excited!! She feels so grown up to be going to her own school! She kept saying, Breanna is not in my class and Ashlyn is not in my class. I am all by my self! She was so proud! Here are a couple of pics I took with my phone. She kept moving right when the picture took so not the greatest pics. But she is so cute I had to post them anyway! I just can't believe that my baby is already in preschool! All too soon she will be in Elementary and I don't think I'm ready for that!


6 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

How exciting. We can't believe she's that old either. I remember when she was just a baby. Cute pictures. I hope she has a great time.

Tawn said...

She is a little doll! Time really flys by! We just took Landon to his Pre-school orientation on Tuesday, he starts tomorrow! SNIFFLE-SNIFFLE!

Team Schiele said...

Thats so sweet! Love it.

Marnie said...

Hurray for Joy School. She looks so cute. It sounds like she is going to love it.

ScoundrelLV said...

Your girls are getting so big. All of them in some sort of school. What are you going to do? I am sure she will love school.

Monica said...

How cute! Joy school is so much fun. I with you success with that. Do you still want those lessons?