Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Eleventh Birthday Ashlyn!



As of today you can no longer use two hands to count or show how old Ashlyn is. She is growing up! Eleven! The age of hormones and questions and confusions. The age of being to old but still too young. Old enough to babysit. But too young for make up. :) She has always been my old spirit trapped in a little girl. I can see the excitement in her as she reaches a new age. She can't wait to grow up! As her mother I want to tell her to slow down enjoy your youth! Adulthood will come soon enough.



Ashlyn's new bed!




I am so proud of you Ashlyn! I feel so blessed that I'm your mom! I love you Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Mom in Orem said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn! I tried to call a couple of times but no luck. I am so proud of the wonderful way you are growing up! You are beautiful inside and out!

Tawn said...

WOW! 11 already! Time flys by way too quick! Such cute pics! Love her new bed!

Marnie said...

Happy Birthday Ashlyn! I love the new bed. I can't believe you are eleven!

Amy and Mike said...

Happy Birthday to Ashlyn! I can't believe she is 11. I hope she enjoys being a little bit older, but as you said it is a confusing time because you are just stuck there in the middle of childhood and being a teen. Good Luck to her, she's such a good girl

ScoundrelLV said...

Happy Birthday Ashyln. You are becoming such the young lady. Your Daddy better watch out. We love you and hope you had a great day.

Monica said...

Happy late Birthday Ashlyn! I can't believe I have a niece that is 11 already. One more year and you'll be in Young Women's. Now you get to enjoy Activity Days. How fun!!!