March has been such a fun and full month. So much has happneded! My sister came home from her mission, two feild trips a homecoming celebration, trip to vegas, and the all consuming but fun distribution of girl scout cookies! Not to mention that before the month is over we will celbrate Breanna's Birthday! it's months likes these that makes you so happy to be alive and so ready for a nap!

Missonary by day Superhero by night!

Melodee and I

Ashlyn in the Jail. (hopfully not a sign of things to come!)TEEHEE

The Golden Eagel that tried to poop on us! (missed us by inches!)

Fun with family in Vegas

Hold on! Breanna Climbing the rock wall at Discovery gateway

ready for take off!
3 comments:
I just have to say that you are a wonderful positive mom. This month has been crazy but you have endured with a cheerful smile, which is what is so wonderful about you. I have also observed that you are a peace maker in our family and full of love for everyone. It seems that when you come into the room there comes with you a spirit of goodwill. I just love to be around you! Here is hoping that April isn't so crazy but life remains full of pleasant challenges!
It has been a way fun month! I especialy loved our trip to vegas. Thanks for the pictures.
Looks, and sounds like SO MUCH FUN! Love the pics!
Post a Comment