Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun in Dino Land

One of our field trips for Jessica's Joy school we went to the dinosaur museum. What an awesome place that is! They really have something for all ages and it was sure fun to see the kids get so excited.




5 comments:

ScoundrelLV said...

What a fun place to go to. Where is it? I didn't know there was a dinosaur museum. It looks like the kids enjoyed it.

Amy and Mike said...

Did you go to the one at Thanksgiving point? I love the sand troughs, well the kids really love the sand troughs! They can spend hours there. It is a lot of fun, but it can get pretty crazy and crowded. I'm glad you had a good time.

Monica said...

Ohhh, How fun! Which dinosaur museum is it?

Tawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tawn said...

That last comment was mine, I get typing so fast sometimes, and I mispell stuff! LOL! Very fun pics! What a fun field trip!!!!! I want to take Landon here one day soon!