Working at a nursing home is never dull. We had a lip sync in honor of valentines. Staff was strongly encouraged to participate. I have to say that my co-workers went all out. We had Sonny and Cher, Dolly Parton, Elvis and Diana Ross all make an appearance. The dietary staff (me) did two songs. The first was Surpreme's 'stop in the name of love' and 'let's hear it for the boys'. We made great fools of our self. But had a ton of fun doing it!
I think it great. Some times you have to make a fool of your self to have the most fun. And if you are like Mark he just doesn't care what people think as long as he has fun. It is a great attitude.
Oh Wow! I just got to know, is that first picture of a guy, or girl? That is crazy. How fun that you all would get so into it with costumes and all. I love it!
4 comments:
I think it great. Some times you have to make a fool of your self to have the most fun. And if you are like Mark he just doesn't care what people think as long as he has fun. It is a great attitude.
That's so funny. What did you dress up as? I'm glad it has it's up points as well.
Oh Wow! I just got to know, is that first picture of a guy, or girl? That is crazy. How fun that you all would get so into it with costumes and all. I love it!
Heck, at least they let you do funny things like that! LOL! Love the pics! It's fun to get a little wild and crazy sometiems! he-he!
Post a Comment