Thursday, February 11, 2010

Rich family... Gun Enthusiast?



I guess you can't have a dad be a cop with out the kids (or dad) getting a little excited about guns. Scott bought the girls a .22 rifle for Christmas. The girls were so excited and could not wait to get out to shoot the gun.
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately :)) we were not able to take them out until this past Saturday. The girls had a blast! Literally! Ashlyn the perfectionist would not quit until she got her posture and her aim just right. Breanna thought it was great just to be included. Although I'm not a fan of guns I even had to give it a try and I have to admit I had fun. It was a great family outing!



love Breanna here!


6 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

What a fun family outing. I'm glad you guys were all able to participate and have a good time. I bet Scott was loving it as well.

ScoundrelLV said...

I have only been shooting once in my life, but I had a blast. Glad the whole family enjoyed it. It' those family times that make life great.

Ramirez Family said...

can definately relate to that! Me and the boys have been itching to get out this year.

Monica said...

How fun! Ashlyn sounds a lot like Sam is with shooting. Ammon could care less, but loves to go out. I loved the pictures. I'm proud of you for trying it. Maybe our families can go shooting together some time.

Tawn said...

We love doing this! And how fun for the girls! Such cute pics!

Mom in Orem said...

I am so behind on what all my family is up to. It seems like if you don't read the blogs you are out of the loop. Anyway I have enjoyed scrolling down and catching up and see that you, like the Ramirez, are getting your children acquainted with guns. I don't think that is a bad thing. I think it is actually very important that they have a skill that could help protect them and others from the crazies out there.