The girls dance recital was yesterday. Wow what a long day it was. They did rehearsal, pictures and recital all in the same day. Started at 12:00 and I think we finally made it home about 10:00. I have to say that I really enjoyed there recital and I think it is the best one they have been in yet! Expressions Dance studio defiantly has talent and I enjoyed all the performances not just the ones my girls where in. I'm so blessed to be living by owners of the dance studio who with out them my girls would not be able to have this opportunity. What wonderful people the Vincents are!
On the down side of yesterday the girls where so exhausted yesterday night that both Breanna and Jessica cried for a half hour before finally falling asleep! Breanna said everything hurt and Jessica could not relax enough to fall asleep! Ugh!
5 comments:
OH I wish we could have been there, they looks so great in their outfits. That's too bad that the 2 youngest were so tired. What a fun experience for them though.
I miss Shan dancing! Enjoy, cause they grow up too fast! Such cute pics!!!!!!
Look how cute they all are in their costumes! I wish we could have come, the girls would have loved to see their cousins perform. Are you dancing over the summer?
They are so cute in their costumes. Was it a Holiday, or seasons theme dance recital? Ashlyn looks like rain, Breanna looks like a valentine, and Jessica looks like a christmas tree. Wish we could have come.
They look like ballerinas of the first rate. It is so wonderful you have found away to give them this experience.
Post a Comment