
I was so excited I ordered a full rose garden complete with three climbing roses, 4regular rose bushes and 4 shrub rose bushes. I ordered them clear back in January. I got them and planted them last week with such excitement! But it looks like I will have no rose garden. :( Conner decided they made great chew toys and destroyed every single bush. I called to see if I could replace them and this particular package is out of stock until next year! Oh I'm so sad!
7 comments:
Bad Dog! Bad Dog!!!!!!! That is a bummer, but I can't deny that this didn't make me laugh! Dog's are such fun, but such stinkers sometimes too when it comes to having nice shoes and gardens!
Oh man, dogs are such a PAIN!!! I'm sorry about your roses. I'm sure you still love that puppy he's so cute, but I would be just a little upset.:)
Oh how sad! See that is why I don't need to get a dog any time soon! I am so sorry about your roses.
I would be so sad too, and mad. Maybe next year will be better anyways because conner will be a little older, and not chew on everything!
That is TERRIBLE! I'm so sorry. I know this isn't nearly the same, but I have some strawberry plants that I'm not using that you can have. Let me know!
Oh Manda, that is so sad. I knew there was a reason we don't have pets. I hear rabbits are just as bad. Mark was telling me how they dug up everything he tried to plant.
Maybe when Connor is older you can have that rose garden. Patience.
Post a Comment