Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kids Say the Funniest Things!


Jess - Mom do boys get boobs?
Mom - No
Jess - Will Ashlyn Get boobs?
Mom - Yes
Jess- Will Breanna Get boobs?
Mom - Yes, Jessica.
Jess - Will I?
Mom - Yes when your older.
Jess- (With a big pouty face) - I DON'T want boobs! They are too heavy!

Teehee! Thought it was too funny not to share.

5 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

Oh that is too funny! The things they think about.

Marnie said...

Giggle, giggle, giggle! That is so funny. How does she know they are too heavy?

Mom in Orem said...

Where in the world did she pick up the word 'boobs'? Jessica is such a kick. She keeps all laughing. What a treasure. thanks for sharing.

Tawn said...

LOL!!! LOVE IT! TOO FUNNY! And she's right, they are too heavy! ha-ha!

Monica said...

That's funny! I had fun watching them yesterday.