Wow! I can't belive that another year has gone by! At the close of this year I can't help but look back and think what an amzaing year it has been. We truly have been pleased. Here are just a few highlights:
Breanna's Baptism
Las Vegas trip
Pheoinx trip
Moab trip
Disneyland trip
Watching my girls dance again in a recital
Being at the birth of my nephew!! (amazing)
Seeing my other amazing sister become a foster mother
Starting school
Spending Thanksgiving on the beach
2010 has been good to me. I can't wait to see what happens in 2011!!
4 comments:
Sounds like a great year!
I don't know how I missed this post. Sounds like you had some wonderful things happen last year. Hopefully this year will be just as wonderful.
Going back to school didn't make the list? It is fun to see the highlights listed like this!
I love your list. I don't think I could list as many highlights. Nice recap.
Post a Comment