Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Diffrence In A Year

Just thinking today how my perception of the world keeps changing. I was on cross guard duty and the cross walk I was in charge of happens to have the junior high school kids as well. I kept thinking that they looked so big and grown up! This is funny because it was not to long ago that I would look at high school kids and think they looked so young. I realized it just matters what angle you look at something. I was looking at these adolescents and thinking how funny it would be to see my little Ashlyn next to them and wondering if she would fit in. Even though she is at the brisk, I can't imagine her a teenager even a young one going to Junior high.... to think that in a year maybe someone else will be looking at Ashlyn and thinking how grown up she is...

3 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

That is such a crazy thought. I am terrified for Emma to become a teenager. There are just so many pressures on them right now. Ashlyn is growing up so cute. Good Luck with these next few years.

ScoundrelLV said...

Mark and I were just talking about Sarah when she is older. I am realizing how fast the time goes with our little ones. I hope they can be kind to each other. Oh how I already worry, and hope they make good choices.

Tawn said...

WOW! Time surely does go by fast! You and your Hubby are great parents, she will do great as a teen I'm sure of it:)