Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Brithday wishes to Breanna

For Breanna's Birthday (March 30th)we took her to Pirate Island. It is a restaurant with an arcade. The girls had a blast. I thought it was a glorified Chucky Cheese. But the atmosphere was fun. They really go all out, it was like stepping right into a pirate movie. So greatful to have this ray of light in my life! Happy Birthday Breanna!

Happy Birthday Breanna!


My first attempt at fondant

4 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

That cake was huge. Good job. That pirate place looked like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Breanna.

Marnie said...

I am impressed with the fondant. I want to learn how to make it. I am glad she had such a great birthday. I still feel bad for not calling!

Monica said...

Happy Late Birthday Breanna! The pirate place sounds like a lot of fun! I want to go. The cake looks good. It looks huge too. What did you use to make it so big round?

ScoundrelLV said...

I hope Breanna had a good birthday. Did you like using the fondant? I am not sure if I even like fondant. But it looks like a great cake.