Last week
Breanna got mad at me and
decided that was it, she was running away. So she very
carefully packed a bag of cloths and her favorite stuffed animals, a few apples and left. Looked out the window a few minutes later and this is what I found. She had set up house right out side. :)

Getting settled
Home sweet home
Look she has her first visitor.
She was out side about fifteen minutes and then came running inside because it had started to hail. After bringing everything in at my insistence. she calmly asked "Whats for dinner?"
3 comments:
This is Hilarious! I can just picture her being so mad and then just a little while later acting like nothing had happened. It is a good thing kids are so forgiving.
That is so funny! It reminds me of the times I ran away to a friends home until it was time to come home.
LOL I just laughed so hard. Kids are so funny. It reminds me of the younger kids running away to the hut. It brings back childhood memories. I am sure being the parent isn't as fun. Can't wait for those days. I think Annadele might be dramatic like that.
Post a Comment