Pink Panther & Spy
Last Thursday night the girls had their last Dance recital with Expressions Dance. The dance center has decided to close its doors. I'm not sure where we will go from here but I hope to keep Ashlyn and Jessica dancing. Breanna has decided she is done with dance. The recitals theme was tv shows. Ashlyn did a FX's ballet dance, Jess a rainbow brite, and then Breanna and Ashlyn where both in the closing act of Pink Panther. I just loving watching my girls perform! It was so much fun!
Color me Rainbow!
(couldn't decide which of these pics to post so I just posted them all!) :)



5 comments:
So cute. That's too bad the company is closing. Hopefully you'll be able to find something you like as much. I'm sure they had a lot of fun.
What cute pics! I miss the dancing days!
Brings back memories. What great pics!!! Hopefully you will have better success than Sarah in finding a dance school. She is taking a hip hop class at the YMCA.
Their costumes are so cute! They all look so good. I know of a great little studio in West Jordan (wink, wink!) Wish you lived closer so they could come to synergy.
They are so cute. How fun! Sorry their dance school is closing down. Wish I could see their last performance. One of these days I'll get Bella in dance so I can watch her. I miss the dance recital days.
Post a Comment