I was worried that with school and work that this summer might be pretty dull. So far that hasn't been the case. We have had a great start to the summer.
MarysvaleI got one weekend off of clinic this summer and it happened to be in June. Of course we wanted to make the most of it so we decided to go camping. Took the kids to one of Scott and I favorite places for four wheeling. It was so much fun! Wish we could go again this summer! Guess I'll have to wait.




Parade Time
had a great time at the Orem Parade with Aunt Melodee. Best part was watching my hot husband in action. patrolling the parade on a bike. :)



Fun In the Sun
The girls where so happy it finally was hot enough to play in the water. They where having so much fun connor decided he needed to join in. Not sure what was funner watching the kids or connor.


Bunch OF Hot Air
Every year for our city festival they have a launching of Hot Air balloons. We decided to go this year. It was a fun way to start of the summer. Best part is we got to go up in one of the tethered balloons!
3 comments:
Wow, you really have had a busy summer so far. Gotta love the parades, playing in the water and just spending time as a family. I am jealous of your time in the hot air balloon. Someday maybe we will go as well.
I love the family pic by the waterfall. You have been busy. Parades, water, camping. It makes me tired just thinking about it. Hope school and work and family time is all good.
Great pictures! Glad you are all having a fun summer!
Post a Comment