Thursday, September 22, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

The first day of school for the girls was exspecially hard this year. Ever year I send them off having conflicting feelings of relief and sadness. No more fighting and boredom at home but then they are no longer around. Each year represents a new milestone. This year I sent my oldest off to middle school and my youngest to Kindergarten. I did not realise how hard that would be until it happened. I'm no longer a mother with young children. This is so strange to me!
I wish my girls the best, and hope this will be a year to remember.

Jessica with her teacher Mrs. Frisbee


Outside the doors




Ready to go!










2 comments:

Monica said...

Oh my goodness Jesica is growing up! Those are some cute pictures. Her hair is looking blonder to me. I can't believe Ashlyn is in middle school. Oh it makes me want to cry that your girls are growing up too fast. I can't imagine what it will be like when Gideon starts kindergarten.

ScoundrelLV said...

I was just thinking of the day Annadele will start school and the Alex. :( I do not look forward to that day. Jessica looks adorable with her bow in her hair. They grow up way to fast.