Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Massaging Mommies Massage Muscle Men

For one of our last homework assignments we were given the task to go out into the public and perform massage. The group that I was with decided to do pre-event sports massage during a strong man training session.


Can I just say that I love what I'm learning! I can't believe that very soon I will get paid to do this! It is so much fun!































4 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

We can't wait for you to be finished either!:) We are so happy that you are in a field that you are enjoying so much. I'm sure you are a wonderful massuse.

Tawn said...

How awesome! Good for you Mandalyn! I have thought about doing massage therapy also, but I think I already have carpol tunel! LOL! Best of luck! You will do great!

Monica said...

Almost done that is exciting! So what's the next step? I'm so proud of you for going after what you want and completing it. Way to go!

ScoundrelLV said...

Mom says you graduate this month. Congrats!!! I am so glad you love what you are doing. I can't wait til I can get a message from you. Good luck!! I hope it will be a great new career for you.