Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Six Years Old


For Jessica's Birthday this year we had an under the sea birthday.  We made sea shell animals and played water games.  It was great fun.  Of coarse the curse of the birthday camera strikes again.  My camera is AOL.  Every year for Jess's birthday I have some kind of Camera miss hap.  Starting with her actual day of birth with the batteries dieing.  Luckily Ashlyn has a camera and saved the day.  However I'm not familiar with her camera so the pictures did not come out so great.  But at least I have some. :)
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

3 comments:

Amy and Mike said...

You are such a fun mom. What a great birthday for Jessica. P.S. I never realized how big your backyard is.

Melodee said...

You always through the best parties! I was thinking of calling Jessica and telling her Happy birthday the whole week before,then forgot the rest of the day! So sad. Can't believe she is 6! Looks like yall had a good time.

ScoundrelLV said...

I can't believe all the work you put into to your kids birthday parties. It looks like they had a great time. I'm glad you were able to get some pictures. See what a good gift it was to give Ashlynn a camera.