Every time I pull up one of your bogs Ashlyn asks why we don't have one. So this is for Ashlyn. We created this page together and I'm sure she will post on this as much as I will maybe more. :)
School is out and summer is here. My kids are excited to be out of school and be able to play with friends and all the other things that come with summer. I'm working at hobble creek golf course and looking forward to getting out of the house a little. Scott is so happy to say good by to the cold weather and be able to enjoy the out doors. In fact as I write this he is headed down to Escalante to go backpacking with some work buddies. (I hope he comes back in one piece!)
4 comments:
This is so fun that you have a blog now. It is fun to be able to catch up and see how everyone is doing. So are you liking your job at the golf course? I hope Scott has a fun trip. It sounds hot to me.:)
Hurray! I am glad you are blogging now. It is so much fun!
It is so fun to have you blogging. I didn't know you loved country music.
I expect Ashlyn to do some posting. It will be a good way to use her writing skills!
So glad you started this! Its fun hu!
Post a Comment