The girls decided to sell lemonade yesterday. They made a little stand using my pampered chef boxes. They sold punch and candy. They made $6.20. Not too bad considering they where selling punch for $.10 cents a cup and candy for $.05 cents a piece. It made Scott and I laugh because you could hear them yelling "Refreshments ! Refreshments!" from inside.
4 comments:
It starts with lemmonaide now and ends with a multi million business down the road. Good going girls. Although you should consider selling for a higer price!
What good business women they are.:) When we sold candy and lemonade, we would sell the candy for the same price we bought it for and would then go and buy more when we sold it. Needless to say we never made a profit.:)
They need to raise their prices. The kids around here sell for at least $0.25! I hope they had fun!
The 20th that was just the other day. that means I am not so far behind on your blog :)
I heard about this business adventure. It sounds like a perfect thing to do on a lazy summer day.
Post a Comment