Monday, June 9, 2008

Boys Trip





So.. Scott had a blast backpacking down in escalate. He climbed down dangerous cliffs and back up them and went swimming in natural pools. He is already planning his next trip! He thinks that he can get me to go along next time. I told him that I would be happy to go and keep the car company. I don't know about you, but walking around with a huge backpack on my pack doesn't seam to sound all that fun?? Although, some of the sights he sees would be pretty cool.

5 comments:

Marnie said...

Looks like fun. Kory goes on his backpacking trip next week. He has never invited me, but I am with you. I am not sure I would want to carry around a 30-40 lb. pack for a couple of days.

Amy and Mike said...

Wow, that looks like a beautiful trip. We miss Utah!

Kory said...

Scott, looks awesome. you will have to fill me in on all the details.

Mom in Orem said...

These pictures are spectacular! Looks like a fun trip. I loved back packing the one time I got to do it. I was a lot younger though.

Team Schiele said...

Wow! Can you do that with a car?
-Mirinda

Next time take me- Brian