Friday night my mom, the grils and I went to the Payson production of Disney's Beauty and the Beast. It was so much fun! A man I work with had a small part in the play (he was the librarian at the beginning). They had neat special affects and the costumes where really good. Belle was great. In fact she sounded so much like the Belle from the sound track that mom and I are still wondering if she was lip singing. I was very impressed with the small town production. Afterwards the girls got to go over to grandma's for a sleepover they where so excited!
Yesterday, I was able to go to swiss days up in Midway. I was really excited! I have been wanting to go for at least the past five years and seam to always miss it. I talked my friend Mindy into going with me. I was really happy to have her along and be able to catch up with her. Swiss Day's however, was crazy! We waited an hour to be shuttled over in the hot sun with four kids two of them toddlers. By the time we got to the event the kids where done! There where so many people that it was hard to navigate, especially with two strollers. Needless to say we were not able to really see all the booths. I was on a mission though. I have been looking for a certain wall hanging to go in my bathroom all summer. I finally found what I wanted at Swiss days! (it was in the last booth) It is a window with dry flowers inside. It is beautiful! Also I saw my cousins, Tonya and Jana! What a surprise sense Jana lives in St. George! Next time I go, I'm not bringing my girls and I think I will go early!
On a last note. I am missing my camera! It is so nice to have a digital camera where you can take a picture and down load it right then! I did get my 35mm camera developed so I now have pictures from Jess's Birthday. It was fun because I ended up having pictures form last Christmas and even a couple of when Jess was a newborn! I am going to try to post them as a slide show If I'm successfully you will see them! Ta ta for now!
3 comments:
Great job on the elmo cake!
I agree that Beauty and the Beast was fun. The science experiment that Ashlyn and Breanna started when they slept over is starting to show crystals at the bottom of the jar.
GiGi said that Swiss days is like that. 100's of people and parking miles away. glad you found your wall hanging. Can't wait to see it.
I would love to go to swiss days with you next year. I am glad you found a picture for your bathroom.
Post a Comment