Jessica turned two today! We had a wonderful full day.
To celebrate her birthday I took the girls to feed the ducks and have a picnic. Afterwards we went to the park and played. When we got home Scott was already awake witch was a surprise we did not expect him to be up for at least a couple of more hours. So we ran to the lake and took the boat for a quick spin. While we were loading up to go, Ashlyn noticed a fawn drinking water just one house done from us! It was so little I thought at first it was a fox. It still had it's spots and everything. Scott ran to get a camera and was not quick enough. It was so fun to see.
Then for dinner we took the girls to Mc Donalds to play and then home in time to have Grandma Ann and Melodee for cake and ice cream. It was great fun. Jessica really got into opening her presents this year and it was fun to see her so excited!
On the down side my camera is dead. It would not work right all day and seams to have deleted most of the pictures I was able to take. :( I made the cutest little Elmo cake and it seams they are part of the pictures that did not make it. I have a couple of the ducks and one of Jess with her presents. Melodee brought her camera and I had my old 35mm so with any luck I will be able to get a few more pictures. This was especially said to me because last year on Jess 1st Birthday I lost my camera and was not able to get one picture of her big event. So sad.
on the plus side after a year and a half of searching and thinking it was gone for ever I found my Red, You Are Special plate yesterday, just in time for Jess to be able to use it today. Yeah!
I just want to end by saying how much I love my little Jess. I can't believe she is already two!
Happy Birthday Jessica!
2 comments:
We love Jessica too. She makes us smile. We wish we could have been there for the party and especially the elmo cake.
The Elmo cake was yummy! Sorry about the camera. I just can't help but think how wonderful that you were able to do all those wonderful things.
A baby fawn by your house. Amazing!
Post a Comment