I agree with mom, I can't believe how long Ashlyn's hair is. Your girls are too cute! I love the elmo cake - you are getting so good at all these fancy cakes, look at you go!
MANDALYN!!!!!!!! Hey, it's Tawnia! I love your blog, and your kids are so cute and SO BIG! I seen your blog off of Ang Busker's, I added you to mine, I hope you don't mind, and I hope you add me to yours, it's such a fun way to keep in touch with people. I LOVE IT! Hope to hear from you soon! :)
3 comments:
These slide shows are so fun. Look at Ashlyn with all her long hair.
I agree with mom, I can't believe how long Ashlyn's hair is. Your girls are too cute! I love the elmo cake - you are getting so good at all these fancy cakes, look at you go!
MANDALYN!!!!!!!! Hey, it's Tawnia! I love your blog, and your kids are so cute and SO BIG! I seen your blog off of Ang Busker's, I added you to mine, I hope you don't mind, and I hope you add me to yours, it's such a fun way to keep in touch with people. I LOVE IT! Hope to hear from you soon! :)
Post a Comment