It was a great weekend. Lots of talking, singing, shopping and even dancing! What more could a girl want! I didn't sleep much and came home exhausted but it was well worth it! The best part is that when I got home the house was spotless and our fridge, that has been making noises, fixed! I think I need to go away more often! :)
Stopped in Fillmore for burgers on the way down. This is before our food. Notice how hungry we all look especially mom!
After our food came! Yummy!
My beautiful pregnant sister, Merilee.
6 comments:
Oh I wish I could've come. It seems like you guys had a great time although it was a fast trip.
Hurray for Vegas! I need to get copies of your pictures. I thought I took more than I did, but none of the ones I took, turned out that great.
Thanks for driving! It was so fun.
Looks like such fun! I am in need for a vacation SOOOOOOOOO BAD! Very cute pics!
I had fun too!
that looks soooooooooooooooooooooooo fun-ashlyn
Post a Comment